[cabfpub] Preballot - Revised Ballot 190

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Sat May 20 00:48:02 UTC 2017

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 8:45 PM, Jeremy Rowley <jeremy.rowley at digicert.com>
wrote:

> A slightly different third interpretation:
>
> - Obtaining a partial request (under 4.2.1, the certificate request does
> not contain all necessary information…)

How is the notion of "partial request" supported, in light of 4.1.2?

If we support the notion of "partial request", then what is the absolute
minimum amount of information to distinguish that from "no request"?

I don't disagree we can come up with lots of words for those things, but I
don't see how they're supported :)