[cabfpub] Preballot - Revised Ballot 190

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Thu May 18 14:59:04 UTC 2017

On 18/05/17 15:33, Ryan Sleevi wrote:
> Would you be open to addressing it in a separate ballot, so that we can
> work through the issues and nuance here (and in relation to authorized
> domain names and base domain names)?

Well, if you like, but as I said, it's aim is not to change anything,
just to make clear what is already the case.

If in fact there is disagreement about what is currently the case, then
clearly it would need to be a separate ballot.

> I see. Was this just a private draft? I'm trying to better understand
> what has been explored and discussed, to make more productive contributions.

Yes, Jeremy has been circulating various drafts, both of ballot 190 and
his more extensive edits. I can't remember in which one I saw it.