[cabfpub] Preballot - Revised Ballot 190

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Wed May 17 17:18:39 UTC 2017

The linked thread discusses that, with the conclusion that simply omitting
the validation method entirely - that is, just noting the 'conforming'
version, as in "Everything in this certificate, if it was issued without
any reused information, would conform with version X of the BRs". That's
how we got into the policy OID discussion :)

So yes, it's still quite simple :)