[cabfpub] Revised Notice of Review Period - Ballot 198 - .Onion Revisions

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Tue May 16 20:15:06 UTC 2017

Yup. I'm curious for Apple's and Amazon's feedback, since they've been most
active in bylaw discussions :)

We've got several paths to clear this up, hence my straw poll outlining
options I could think of that would allow us to do so (trying to do so w/in
2 weeks - e.g. prior to the IP Review period expiring)