[cabfpub] Revised Notice of Review Period - Ballot 198 - .Onion Revisions

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Tue May 16 19:44:01 UTC 2017

I think the end goal is to have a version 1.6.3 of the EV Guidelines with the language indicated in the redlined version of Appendix F that I circulated a short while ago.  So I’d prefer that we find there was no ambiguity and that Kirk start the review period over with the correct language and we call that good, but of course the cleanest route would be that Ballot 198 be declared defective because of ambiguity and a new ballot be presented for a new vote.  Fortunately this issue only affects the EV Guidelines, which doesn’t have any ballots in play, as far as I know.