[cabfpub] Public Digest, Vol 61, Issue 61

Tarah Wheeler Tarah_Wheeler at symantec.com
Mon May 15 23:33:18 UTC 2017

Symantec endorses this ballot. Thank you, Virginia, for the hard work!

--
Tarah M. Wheeler
Principal Security Advocate and Sr Director of Engineering - Website
tarah at symantec.com
________________________________
 <http://www.symantec.com/>
This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney
work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy
this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if
this is an electronic communication.