[cabfpub] Ballot 190

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Tue May 2 20:59:21 UTC 2017

Okay. Based on the discussion, I propose we do the following to move things forward:

1.	Include an extension in the EE certs indicating compliance with a certain version of the BRs. This addresses Ryan’s concerns of knowing which certs were issued under new methods compared to relying on older documentation.
2.	Permit document reuse for 13 months after which all certs must be validated using one of the new methods. This addresses Kirk’s concern of having to revalidate every customer as of the effective date, permitting roughly half to expire while the other half are revalidated.

Does this make everyone equally unhappy?

Jeremy