[cabfpub] Pre-Ballot 201 - .Onion Revisions

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Wed May 24 07:16:15 MST 2017

Apologies Ben, I somehow missed this message.

Thanks for your hard work on doing this. Happy to endorse, with one request.

----- MOTION BEGINS -----
Part 1:
The CA/Browser Forum, recognizing that Ballot 198 did not include a redline
version against the current Final Maintenance Guidelines, thereby
constitutes an invalid Ballot. As a consequence, the Forum agrees that the
changes shall not be made to the appropriate Final Maintenance Guideline,
and as such, no IP Review Notice is in force for Ballot 198:

Part 2:
(As written)
----- MOTION ENDS -----

That seems to be the most consistent interpretation based on the thread,
and the best way to move forward.