[cabfpub] Preballot - Revised Ballot 190

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Fri May 19 17:45:41 MST 2017

A slightly different third interpretation:

- Obtaining a partial request (under 4.2.1, the certificate request does not contain all necessary information…)

 - Obtaining validation documentation (under 3.2.2.4)

- Completing the certificate request (4.2.1)

- Looking back 825 days at documentation already obtained (per 4.2.1, the CA may use the documents…)

- Relying on the CA documentation of the verification to issue the cert.