[cabfpub] streetAddress

Moudrick M. Dadashov md at ssc.lt
Wed May 17 03:46:43 MST 2017

Hi Adriano,

Like for other Subject attributes, primary source of "address" is the
official legal entity registry where content of the address is country
specific. Just curious, why are we creating new problems (see "state",
"locality" (that in some jurisdictions have absolutely no meaning)
related discussions)? Our vote for this ballot will be No.

Thanks,
M.D.