[cabfpub] Naming rules

Moudrick M. Dadashov md at ssc.lt
Tue Mar 28 04:43:00 UTC 2017

Ok, by 'postal sddress' I mean the oficial registration address of the Subject in the registry.
Thanks,M.D.

Sent from Samsung tablet.
Moudrick,
So far we haven’t seen many concerns about postal addresses not containing any subdivision below the countryName level.  The issue has been not wanting to use postal addresses in certificate subjects and instead use jurisdiction of incorporation or something else to create unique Names per entity.
Thanks,Peter