[cabfpub] Submitted ideas for the future

Peter Bowen pzb at amzn.com
Wed Mar 22 18:35:00 UTC 2017

One more idea that I missed (my apologies):

* Revocation: Non-binary certificate status.  Separating the roles and duties that make up revocation.

Who is responsible for the decision making process around accepting information relevant to post-issuance certificate state and who disseminates it and how we can ensure the quality of those processes?  Perhaps also touching on how we can best enable browsers to take action when appropriate.