[cabfpub] [EXT] Re: Naming rules

Tarah Wheeler Tarah_Wheeler at symantec.com
Wed Mar 22 14:00:19 UTC 2017

On #3: in fact, the state level seems to be of concern (not cities/countries), since there can be 50 different ABC, LLCs—one for each US state. It adds an additional level of complexity.

--
Tarah M. Wheeler

Principal Security Advocate and Sr Director of Engineering - Website Security -
Delivering Confidence for Customers and Consumers by Securing Websites and Applications
Symantec Corporation
www.symantec.com<http://www.symantec.com/>
(206) 276-4920
tarah at symantec.com
[cid:80D075AE-6B8B-499F-8E1B-3F9E8C3EC238]<http://www.symantec.com/>

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication.