[cabfpub] What is identity anyway? Was: C=GR, C=UK exceptions in BRs

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Tue Mar 21 13:55:37 UTC 2017

Phillip,

That does sound like a rather personal attack, questioning the person
rather than the facts. I would be happy to provide source and citations
that conflict with your representation of the history.

That said, perhaps we can focus on the substance of my request, which is:
What is your goal with this thread? It sounds like you're suggesting DV has
too much identity bound to it - despite the only identity being a binding
of domain and key. Is that a correct understanding?