[cabfpub] C=GR, C=UK exceptions in BRs

md md at ssc.lt
Tue Mar 21 02:03:20 UTC 2017

I think Ukrain was one of 2/3 republucs that had their own UN represntation.
Thanks,M.D.

Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: philliph--- via Public <public at cabforum.org> Date: 3/20/17  16:16  (GMT+01:00) To: Rob Stradling <rob.stradling at comodo.com> Cc: philliph at comodo.com, CA/Browser Forum Public Discussion List <public at cabforum.org> Subject: Re: [cabfpub] C=GR, C=UK exceptions in BRs
I can’t see that being the reason as Ukraine was a part of the Soviet Union at the time and the UK was and is a member of the UN security council.