[cabfpub] Cancelling CABF teleconference for this Thursday, March 30

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Tue Mar 28 17:53:29 UTC 2017

Ten people have responded to the Doodle poll, and 6 said "cancel" while 4 said "don't care".  No one voted to have the meeting.

Also, no one has sent me any agenda items for the call.

Therefore, I'm going to cancel the call for this week.  The next call will be Thursday, April 13.

Also - if you have not completed your portion of the Minutes for the F2F meeting last week, please do so as soon as you can, and upload the Minutes to the wiki.