[cabfpub] [EXT] Re: Naming rules

Tarah Wheeler Tarah_Wheeler at symantec.com
Tue Mar 21 14:34:01 MST 2017

Are we anticipating no possible conflicts in the future over naming when
it comes to specifically Taiwanese-unique names?

--
Tarah M. Wheeler
Principal Security Advocate and Sr Director of Engineering - Website
tarah at symantec.com
________________________________
 <http://www.symantec.com/>
This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney
work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy
this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if
this is an electronic communication.