[cabfpub] Revised draft agenda for F2F in North Carolina

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Thu Mar 2 02:45:10 UTC 2017

Here is a new effort at a draft Agenda at the F2F meeting in North Carolina.  This is not necessarily the order for topics or the day (Day 1 or Day 2) - if you have suggestions on that, let me know.  Also, I made a rough guess of time needed, but have not added up the total for now - please let me know if you think more or less time is needed.
I have listed Discussion Leaders for  most topics, but not all - please make suggestions.
I tried to list all topics that have been suggested - but I probably forgot some.  Please let me know if any are missing.
We can discuss on our Thursday teleconference.
Slot

Description

Discussion Leader

Time

1

Distribute "Future Thoughts" sheets for later discussion (or distribute and collect days before meeting)

Kirk, Jos

0:10

2

Working Group reports:
- Policy Review WG
- Governance WG
- Validation WG

Various

0:45

3

Browser root program updates

Browser Representatives

1:30

4

Collect "Future Thoughts" submission for Topic 11 (or distribute and collect prior to first day of meeting)

Peter

0:10

5

WebTrust Update

Jeff Ward

0:30

6

ETSI Update and European Audit Scheme with ACAB-C

Arno/Inigo/Clemens

0:30

7

Guest Speaker

Eric Mill, GSA 18F

0:45

8

Cisco Root Program

Jos Purvis

9

Patent Advisory Group (PAG) report

Virginia

0:15

10

Discuss process for adoption of post-SHA2 algorithms

Phillip Hallam-Baker

0:30

11

"Future Thoughts" Day 1 - present ideas from members, discuss where members want to see WebPKI go over the next few years

Peter Bowen, Moderator

1:00

12

CT Days / Next steps
CT Redaction

TBD

0:45

13

Network and Certificate System Security Requirements: Challenges, Interpretations

TBD

?

14

Pending Ballots

Various

0:30

15

CAA - remaining issues

Gerv

0:30

16

"Future Thoughts" Day 2 - present ideas from members, discuss where members want to see WebPKI go over the next few years

Peter Bowen, Moderator

1:00

17

Discuss F2F Future F2F Meeting volunteers for 2018 - Meeting 43, etc.
Meeting 41: June 20-23, 2017 Berlin (D-Trust)
Meeting 42: Oct 3-5, 2017 Taipei (Chunghwa Telecom)

Dean

0:15

18

Review accomplishments / list of tasks