[cabfpub] Fixup ballot for CAA

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Mon Jun 5 16:20:30 UTC 2017

It sounds like you're saying Jacob's clarifications - which did
substantially simplify and clarify the language - were ones you don't agree
with. Is this correct?

For those not familiar, this is
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/spasm/vmpi_X9IE8kuRmNEAUo_9ZjiK3Q
(and the previous message)

I'm not sure I understand your remarks "replace the search in the next
iteration" - can you point to any public discussions or proposals regarding
this?