[cabfpub] Current list of participants in new Network Security Working Group

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Tue Jun 27 22:49:29 UTC 2017

Here is the list of people who have volunteered to serve on the new Network Security Working Group.  The first teleconference will be this Thursday, June 29 at 9:00 am Pacific / 12:00 noon Eastern / 16:00 UTC.  The WebEx dial-in information has already been sent to the Management mailing list, and I have forwarded the invitation to the people on the list who are not on the Management list.  If you need the dial-in information, please email me.

Others can still join.  If you work for a Forum member company, just dial in on Thursday (you already received an invitation).  If not, please send me a signed copy of the IPR Agreement (see previous email with attachments dated June 24), and you will be added as an Interested Party.

If you want to volunteer to be a Chair or Co-Chair, please contact me.

I will send out a draft agenda shortly.

Name

Company

1