[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Re: CA/Browser Face to Face Meeting 41 Agenda – Berlin

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Tue Jun 13 15:03:39 MST 2017

I will present names and companies once their participation is confirmed.  Yes, at the Chair’s invitation, but I will additionally “invite” any other enterprise users others may propose to tell their stories.

I’d point out that over the years we have heard from many people and organizations at our meetings.  It’s been very useful.