[cabfpub] Fairly Urgent: Draft Network Security Working Group charter ballot

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Sat Jun 3 13:59:08 MST 2017

Very good Gerv. It might also be useful to get a show of hands as to who would participate in this WG as it wouldn't make sense to form it if we don't get enough participants. My sense from the last F2F is that we will, but perhaps a poll would give the group a better indication as to who would actually be involved in researching and drafting. Of course, this is not required to form the group. Involvement of Interested Parties with domain expertise would be especially beneficial.

Dean