[cabfpub] Pre-Ballot 209 EV Liability

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Tue Jul 25 15:13:54 MST 2017

Moudrick,

To make sure I understand - you're trying to understand whether you have to
limit liability in both cases or neither case, correct? That is, you're
reading it as your options are (A AND B) or NOT (A or B)

By proposing "OR", I'm not sure it brings the clarity, if that's the case,
since it would read
(A OR B) or NOT (A AND B)

I think the intent is to be and/or - which would mean your options are (a),
(b), (a) and (b), or neither (a) or (b).

Does that work - changing it to "and/or" ?