[cabfpub] [Ext] Fixup ballot for CAA

philliph at comodo.com philliph at comodo.com
Tue Jul 11 10:30:51 MST 2017

So to close on this, I suggest the following that I think meets the points raised by both Paul and myself which I think are equally valid:

1) Reference the IETF Errata in the BR text
2) Archive a copy of the errata on the CABForum site
3) In the references section of the BR, cite the IETF as the primary source and add a link saying ‘archived on'

This is the practice in Wikipedia and it does work pretty well. I don’t think this creates any precedents that we might later regret.