[cabfpub] Updated Patent Advisory Group (PAG) member list

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Wed Jan 18 20:22:24 UTC 2017

! attach an updated Patent Advisory Group (PAG) member list.  If a member responded “Accept” to the Calendar invitation I sent out, I added the person to the list.  Only PAG members will be able to participate on the teleconferences.
I know one or two other CABF members are also considering joining the PAG.  The first meeting will be next week on Tuesday, January 24.
If you are willing to serve as PAG Chair, please send me an email.
18-Jan-17

Representative

Member

Not eligible for Chair