[cabfpub] Fwd: Ballot 183 – Amending the Bylaws to Clarify the Ballot Approval Process

Virginia Fournier vfournier at apple.com
Wed Jan 18 00:20:47 UTC 2017

Hi Ryan,

There’s nothing in the Bylaws that says that ballots can’t be modified during the discussion period.  In fact, I remember that happening on several previous occasions.  However, at this point, I would expect such changes to be minimal, as we’ve already had a few weeks of discussion, and many rounds of edits.