[cabfpub] Volunteers needed to serve on a Patent Advisory Group (PAG) for Ballot 182

Peter Bowen pzb at amzn.com
Fri Jan 13 12:51:37 MST 2017

Doug,

I think it would be great to have someone from GlobalSign on the PAG, as I was rather confused when I saw the GlobalSign exclusion notice posted.  The IPR policy specifically does not a member to file exclusions on items contributed by the member.  As I’m sure you remember, Section 3.2.2.4.9 in ballots 169 and 182 is the method that you contributed in the validation working group.  Did the GlobalSign notice cite the wrong section?

Thanks,
Peter