[cabfpub] Proposed Ballot 183 - Allowing 822 Names and (limited) otherNames

Myers, Kenneth (10421) kenneth.myers at protiviti.com
Tue Jan 10 05:35:38 MST 2017

Apple currently does not support critical name constraints based on testing in US Federal PKI.

Kenneth Myers
Protiviti | Government Solutions | Manager
Alexandria | +1 571-366-6120<tel:+1%20571-366-6120> | Kenneth.Myers at Protiviti.com<mailto:Kenneth.Myers at Protiviti.com>
Connect: LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/kennethmy> | Thought Leadership: Protiviti.com<http://www.protiviti.it/en-US/Pages/Insights.aspx>