[cabfpub] New gTLDs

Bruce Morton Bruce.Morton at entrustdatacard.com
Mon Jan 9 21:33:12 UTC 2017

Would be great if an ICANN representative could confirm or clarify Peter’s statement below. From my review of the ICANN site, there is more information about Specification 13, then Specification 9. For instance see, https://newgtlds.icann.org/en/applicants/agb/base-agreement-contracting#spec13
Bruce.