[cabfpub] Remember votes on Ballots 180 and 181 should be on the Public list, not the Management list

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Thu Jan 5 22:02:41 UTC 2017

I just noticed that five members who voted on Ballots 180 and 181 posted their votes to the Management list, not the Public list.  This way my fault for sending the original reminder on the Management list - very sorry.  I will contact those five members now.

**For any other company planning to vote, please remember to cast your vote for Ballots 180 and 181 to the Public list, not the Management list.**