[cabfpub] Draft Agenda for F2F meeting Research Triangle Park, NC - March 21-23

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Sun Feb 26 13:50:11 MST 2017

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Kirk Hall via Public <public at cabforum.org>
wrote:

> Yes, a number of topics were repeated in case there were new developments
> or new information to discuss – it was not clear they were resolved last
> October.
>

> I will remove the topics with your name next to them for Day 2.

Hi Kirk,

I realize this was sent before my reply, but in the event you missed it, I
would like to request that all items from Day 2 be removed, and we instead
focus on what members specifically request. This helps ensure the most
productive use of our time, by ensuring the topics we discuss have
discussion leaders who are passionate enough about the topic as to suggest
it for the agenda.