[cabfpub] Draft Ballot 185 - Limiting the Lifetime of Certificates: User input

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Thu Feb 9 14:42:26 MST 2017

Jody,
I don't think you will get too many people disagreeing with your statement. But I think the issue for most is the implementation timeline, in light of other programmed roadmap actions and customer education/notification which must accompany this. That seems to be ignored by the proponents and doesn't show much respect toward building consensus in a consensus organization.