[cabfpub] Certificate validity periods

Peter Bowen pzb at amzn.com
Tue Feb 7 05:15:12 UTC 2017

We have had 50+ messages in the threat on the ballot proposal from Google but it seems like it has gone somewhat off course and gotten stuck on a tangent.

Going back to the original topic, I think there is a lack of clarity on why this is being proposed.  Ryan Sleevi, in an email in the thread, provided some links to older emails.  Many of them were from before I was involved with the Forum, so I went back and read through them.