[cabfpub] Draft Agenda CA/Browser Forum teleconference Thursday, Dec. 14, 2017 at 12:00 noon Eastern Time

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Mon Dec 11 18:21:07 UTC 2017

Hi Kirk,

By my notes, we have two ballots in the discussion period:
- Ballot 216 -
https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2017-December/012552.html (Review Dec
7 - Dec 14, voting Dec 14 - Dec 21)
- Ballot 217 -
https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2017-December/012553.html (Review Dec
7 - Dec 14, voting Dec 14 - Dec 21)

With respect to Ballots in Review:
- Version 1.5.2 (Ballot 190) -
https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2017-September/012103.html - Review
was supposed to end on October 19, 2017, but
https://cabforum.org/baseline-requirements-documents/ has not been updated
- Version 1.5.3 (Ballot 214) -
https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2017-September/012191.html - Review
was supposed to end on October 27, 2017, but
https://cabforum.org/baseline-requirements-documents/ has not been updated
- Version 1.5.4 (Ballot 215) -
https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2017-October/012253.html - Review was
supposed to end on November 5, 2017, but
https://cabforum.org/baseline-requirements-documents/ has not been updated

As such, I believe 4.d and 4.f should be removed and updated accordingly.
Similarly, if Versions 1.5.2 - 1.5.4 are adopted, we should update the
website as such.