[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Re: Ballot XXX: Update Discussion Period

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Fri Dec 8 20:24:21 UTC 2017

Offering a previously stated suggestion.

"Editorial changes" (the definitions 1 and 2 from W3C Process Document
seem reasonable) must be proposed to the public list and clearly
identified as such. If any voting member objects and considers such
change as "not editorial", then the formal ballot process shall take
place. if no objections are raised, then these editorial changes shall
be applied along with changes approved via the next upcoming ballot.

Does this make sense?
Dimitris.