[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Re: Ballot XXX: Update Discussion Period

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Fri Dec 8 18:29:33 UTC 2017

Gerv, this started as your ballot, so it's up to you - do you want to allow such minor edits without restarting the discussion period, or not?

If yes, you need to put defining / permissive language in the ballot.  I won't be comfortable if we have no written permission for edits, but then allow them informally later when ballots have errors - it needs to be in the ballot.