[cabfpub] pre-Ballot 206: Creation of Working Groups

Virginia Fournier vfournier at apple.com
Wed Aug 2 01:16:45 UTC 2017

On behalf of the Governance Reform Working Group, I am sending you all our proposed Ballot 206 for the creation of Working Groups in the Forum, with IP obligations tied to participation in the WGs rather than membership in the Forum.  Please note that there are 3 documents attached:

Ballot 206, which will have the redlined versions of the new Bylaws and IPR Policy attached
New Bylaws version 1.7, redlined to show changes from the prior version
New IPR policy version 1.3, redlined to show changes from the prior version

We’d like to move to the formal discussion period in the next week or so, so please let us know your questions/comments at your earliest convenience.  Thanks!

Best regards,

Virginia Fournier
Senior Standards Counsel
 Apple Inc.