[cabfpub] Membership Application of SSL Corp

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Wed Aug 2 15:18:28 UTC 2017

SSL.com (SSL Corp.) became an Associate Member of the Forum last October, and have now applied for full membership.  Leo submitted the updated membership application below, including recent WebTrust audits.  The application appears to be in order, so I would recommend the application be approved and SSL.com join the Forum as a full Member.

We will add this to our Agenda for tomorrow’s teleconference.  If you have questions, please direct them to Leo, leo at ssl.com<mailto:leo at ssl.com>.

Application is below.