[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Re: Draft Agenda for CABF teleconference April 27

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Wed Apr 26 22:20:51 UTC 2017

Gerv - for the final agenda for tomorrow's call, I'm leaving the Group 1 ballots (only in drafting stage) where they were at the end of the list, and indicating that discussion for each is optional -- so I won't go through the list asking each author for an update, I'll just ask if anyone wants to discuss any of the ballots in drafting stage.  Let's see how that works.

I'm concerned that if we create yet another public web page for this, it won't be updated.