[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Re: Draft Agenda for CABF teleconference April 27

Rob Stradling rob.stradling at comodo.com
Mon Apr 24 20:15:08 UTC 2017

My suggestion:

Let each ballot drafter create an Issue at
https://github.com/cabforum/documents.  As the ballot moves through the
various phases, change the Label(s) associated with that GitHub Issue.

Viewing the ballots that are currently in (for example) the drafting
period would then be as simple as navigating to a URL such as
https://github.com/cabforum/documents/issues?label%3Adraft

If the page that keeps track of ballot statuses is automatically
generated, then it won't fall out of sync with reality.

--
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist