[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Re: ]RE: Ballot 194 - Effective Date of Ballot 193 Provisions is in the VOTING period (ends April 16)

Peter Bowen pzb at amzn.com
Mon Apr 17 16:44:14 UTC 2017

This would appear to be true.  I just tried sending from a mail from an unsubscribed account to public at cabforum.org <mailto:public at cabforum.org> and didn’t get any bounce message nor did the message end up on the list.  It appears that the list blackholes messages that are not from subscribers.

Conversely, persons subscribed who are not members get a bounce message that says in part: "Per our bylaws, this list is read-only for non-members.”

Assuming Gordon isn’t subscribed he had no notice that his mail was not accepted.

Thanks,
Peter