[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Re: Draft Agenda for CABF teleconference April 27

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon Apr 24 20:17:40 MST 2017

We are still in the discussion period for Ballot 197, which is essentially the same as the disputed Ballot 194.

If desired, we could add a paragraph to Ballot 197 along the lines “The vote on Ballot 194 and the Review Period notice issued for Ballot 194 are hereby declared null and void, and are rescinded.”  That would put an end to Ballot 194 if Ballot 197 passes, which is likely.

Any objections?

Later, if needed, we can come up with Bylaws changes to deal for future disputed ballots, etc.