[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Re: Draft Agenda for CABF teleconference April 27

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Sun Apr 23 14:48:31 MST 2017

And on the last call, it was requested we have more actionable objectives
for these, particularly since the general question is "Any updates"

For example, we could leverage this time before the call to identify what
ballots have updates, and focus the discussion on those. If there are no
updates, then knowing before the call is useful. I presume you intend this
for the Ballot proposer to speak to?

As noted, these calls are an expensive use of everyone's time. As much as
possible, we should try to optimize for keeping them short and actionable.
I'm not objecting to discussion if there's items to discuss - I'm just
requesting we take a more considered approach to our agendas and make sure
we only discuss things for which there is new information or pertinence to
discuss.