[cabfpub] Ballot proposal for Issuance Date

Erwann Abalea Erwann.Abalea at docusign.com
Fri Sep 23 09:56:19 UTC 2016

Bonjour,

Some thoughts.

If the certificate contains a notBefore=T, some SCTs with the latest having a date=T+2 years, and a notAfter=notBefore+5 years, will this certificate be BR-compliant, then?
If the latest of those SCTs is signed by a rogue CT-log, does that count?
If the latest of those SCTs is signed by a previously « community-approved » CT-log, and during the validity period becomes « no longer approved », the validity period will then change, same questions.

Cordialement,
Erwann Abalea