[cabfpub] Ballot 175 results

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Mon Sep 19 18:13:04 UTC 2016

I'm transcribing the ballot language over to the GitHub repository.
Grammar-wise, where the new language amends the "prohibited if" language in
renumbered subsections d., e.,  f., and g. of section 7.1.4.2.2, there
appears to be some inconsistency with using the word "and" vs. "or".  For
instance, if I were to reword it, subsection e. might read "Prohibited if
the subject:organizationName field, subject:givenName, and subject:surname
field are all absent."  Can someone take a look at this?

Thanks,

Ben