[cabfpub] Ballot proposal for Issuance Date

Peter Bowen pzb at amzn.com
Tue Sep 27 10:18:04 MST 2016

It means that the tbsCertificate contains a cryptographically signed timestamp.

This could be a SCT from a CT log or a RFC 3161 timestamp or even an Authenicode timestamp. It also does not require multiple timestamps, so you could include one SCT in the certificate and others via the handshake.

Thanks,
Peter