[cabfpub] Ballot 169 problem report

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Tue Sep 20 02:48:08 MST 2016

I think the Validation working group should put this on the list of updates to be done post review/approval of the ballot by the PAG.  If the ballot is modified or rejected because of IPR related items, then we’ll need to undo this change as well.  Let’s wait until the fate of the ballot is known.

Doug