[cabfpub] Continuing the discussion on CAA

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon Oct 24 13:50:33 MST 2016

Ryan, your response is cryptic and confusing.  I think we are wasting time.

Can you please avoid quoting other stuff (not sure what it proves or how it helps) and just lay out on the Public list your examples in simple English of cases where CAA would have prevented misissuance of a certificate to a fraudster not associated with the organization that owns or controls the domain requested?  I don’t believe this has explicitly been discussed on the Public list before.