[cabfpub] Continuing the discussion on CAA

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Mon Oct 24 08:40:24 MST 2016

Has there been an issuance to a third party that CAA would have prevented?
Since there's no way to ensure compliance with a hard-fail CAA requirement,
will CAA do anything useful? We don't mind CAA as a validation check, but
I'm curious if anyone knows of an issued cert that would have been rejected
if CAA were fully implemented.