[cabfpub] Draft CAA motion (2)

Bruce Morton Bruce.Morton at entrustdatacard.com
Thu Nov 17 17:02:09 UTC 2016

No. The exception is to allow a customer with an enterprise relationship with one CA not to have a CAA hard fail. If the customer does not have an enterprise relationship with the other CAs, then this exception does not apply.

An attacker cannot set up an enterprise relationship as their verification will fail.

Please note that we have over 15 years' experience in setting up enterprise relationships with Subscribers with an exceptional success rate.

Bruce.